Thursday, October 13, 2011

Halloween Heat Wave

We're having a little heat wave in LA. I like to call it the Halloween heat wave. Happens every year, yet still catches me by surprise. Just as soon as I put the pumpkins out, I have to bring them back in because they start to sweat. The weather in LA this year has been close to perfect, so this is by no means a complaint. In fact, I am looking at it as an opportunity to feel a little bit of the summer I didn't really have because I was working the entire time. So, this October, I am enjoying wearing my sandals and tank top with shorts- weird as it may be.
Despite me not being around much to play the past few months, I am happy to report that Isabel had a stellar time. A good Old-fashioned summer: Swimming, lanyards, friendship bracelets, braids, late nights with the neighbors, Camp Grandmommy, planes, trains and road trips, lost teeth, feathers, and pjs til noon. When I wasn't able to go on adventures to San Francisco and Santa Barbara, I gave Isabel my camera to document her experience. Not wanting me to miss a thing, she took 400 photos. Bless her sweet heart. Here is a "best-of" summer selection, including some that Isabel took. See if you can guess which ones are hers.


















No comments:

Post a Comment